Thank you for your patience as we implement our new website and our other online services. On the left side of this page is an FAQ that will hopefully address questions you may have. Additionally, visit the calendar page on the left to sign-up for one of our hands-on training sessions if the instructions and video tutorial below for your new Schoolwires log-in aren't enough to get you started.
Below is a list of the online services you as a parent need to be aware of and have an account for:
- PowerSchool - Our online grading system where you can keep up-to-date on your student's grades. If you have multiple children, this one account will give you access to all of their grades. Please contact Stefanie Durham or the front office of your student's building if you need further assistance. PowerSchool
is now accessible on your iPad/iPhone –
Download the PowerSchool for Parents app in the App Store. Enter
your parent Powerschool username and password to access the site. The
District Code for the parent app is JGRH.
- Parent/Teacher Conference Registration - where you will go to register for parent/teacher conferences - you will need to create an account the first time you use this site - you do not need any information from the school for this process as you will create the account and enter your student's name to schedule your appointments (you will need to know who their teachers are). This system will be used for all 3 schools starting Spring 2015. Please contact Stefanie Durham or the front office of your student's building if you need further assistance.
- Online Payments - Our online payment system where you can add money to your student's lunch account and pay various school fees. Some transactions like depositing money for school lunch will require you to make an account while other payment options will simply ask for payment information.
- Student Registration - this is where you'll go to update your student's registration information each August. Please contact Stefanie Durham if you need further assistance.
- District Website Log In - this log in will give you the ability to customize what information you receive regarding your student's school activities. Please contact Chris Durham or the front office of your student's building if you need further assistance.
In an effort to provide you with as many training resources as possible we have created a Schoolwires Tutorials for Parents and Students YouTube channel for instructions on how to use the site with your new username and password. Visit frequently as we look forward to posting other tutorial videos in the future! Additionally, Click Here to access the Parent Resource Page on Schoolwires. It is very well put together and provides guides, quick help cards, and very well done videos to show you how to set
MyView up and customize it.
To accommodate several requests made this year for Student
Directories and contact information, the district has created a Student
Directory specific for each school based on the information provided to us
during the student registration/enrollment process.
The Student Directories link will only be visible when you
are logged in to the ASD Web site. They are located under Our School
on each school’s home page and labeled as AES Student Directory, AMS Student
Directory and AHS Student Directory.
Directories for 2014-15 will disappear at the end of the
school year (June 9); with new ones created and activated for the 2015-16
school year on the first day of school.