New Student Registration and Enrollment
Be sure to scroll all the way down for all of the steps.
*New students include Kindergarten students. Students who previously attended ASD but disenrolled will need to register as a new student.
Online Enrollment Instructions
Please read the instructions carefully BEFORE selecting the Online Enrollment link below.
- Access the Pre-Registration site: CLICK HERE TO START
- Complete the pre-registration form and click submit.
- Our school personnel will review your enrollment submission and once approved look for an email from the Aspen School District "firstname.lastname@example.org" containing instructions to continue with the online enrollment process.
Create a Parent PowerSchool account and fill out the forms
This step is best done using a computer and not your phone. You will need to set up a PowerSchool parent account to finish the enrollment paperwork.
- The information needed to create a parent PowerSchool account is in the email you received after your pre-registration was approved. Make sure you check your email after you created the account to confirm the account creation. (If you already have a parent account, read the instructions in the email to add another student).
- Complete ALL the Enrollment Forms in your parent PowerSchool account. Click the Forms tab on the left side menu once you are logged into your parent account. Select Student Contacts to begin.
- Additional instructions to create a Parent PowerSchool Account
****If you did not receive emails, check your SPAM/JUNK folder. Still no email(s)? Contact your school registrar for help:
Aspen Elementary School
- Carrie Milton, 970-925-3760 ext 3001, email@example.com
Aspen Middle School
- Karin Wehse, 970-925-3760 ext 2001, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspen High School
- Jolaine Pfeifer. 970-925-3760 ext 1177, email@example.com
STEP 3 - DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Student enrollment will not be complete until parents have uploaded these documents during online registration.
- Official Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records: More Information (English or Español)
- Proof of Residency See below for details
Proof of Residency includes the following items:
1 document from Category A AND 1 document from Category B
**All private financial information is not needed and can be removed**
1 document from Category A:
- Mortgage statement OR
- Deed indicating ownership OR
- Notarized lease Along with Lease Form Letter, if necessary** *Lease agreements must be through the entire school year**
1 document from Category B:
- Recent Utility Bill – ex: Electric, Gas, Cable, Water
*The above proof must be current and contain the physical address in the name of the parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Both pieces of documentation can be requested by ASD at any time to verify residency.
To view the District’s Student Admission Policy JF, please click on the link Student Admission Policy
If you are unable to upload documents please contact your school.
Aspen Elementary School - Carrie Milton, 0235 High School Rd., Aspen, CO 81611
Aspen Middle School - Karin Wehse, 0235 High School Rd., Aspen, CO 81611
Aspen High School - Jolaine Pfeifer, 0235 High School Rd., Aspen, CO 81611
See Step 2 - PowerSchool account
Family Economic Data Survey